Let’s admit, in India, we do not take happy health (fitness) seriously. though I agree, the number of gyms, fitness centers, and other classes is increasingly daily still the fitness goal lacks.
Luckily in recent years, the trend has changed and people are more attracted to the idea of a Happy Health India.
A major challenge that most of India face while working on happy health is meal plans and diet which play a more than 75% role in your fitness.
But do not worry, as there is a common say:
When there is a will there is a way
With a regular exercise routine, it is a must to have a good diet plan which includes the right amount of nutrients for your body.
One of the major differences when it comes to fitness in India is the diet and food consumption, where many of the people being vegetarians and not consuming enough amount of proteins and other nutrients.
Here’s a list of vegetarian food for happy health of India
- Quinoa: This is a great but a little infamous grain in India filled with a great amount of protein which is a must for building lean-muscles. Especially it provides you with slow-digesting carbs for a fat-free body.
- Brown Rice: This is considered as great food for lean muscle gaining, it includes a terrific amount of protein and zero saturated fats.
- Apple: Enriched with vitamin C and fibers, apple fastens the process of burning body fat. It also promotes muscle gaining and stamina
- Milk: With stronger bones, there are a number of other benefits too, it helps in lean muscle gaining. This is a must for the happy health of India.
- Seeds and Nuts: When it comes to losing weight and lean muscles, nuts are great considering the good protein content. Also, it contains good fat which offers a fat burn in the body.
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal is filled with carbs, fiber, Vitamins, Iron and other nutrients. This is also one of the best breakfast options to add to your diet plan.
- Whey: When it comes to gym and bodybuilding, whey protein is considered as the top protein source which is a must for muscle gain.
- Oranges: This juicy fruit is a great source of energy for your gym workouts, Oranges contain nitric oxide, which is the main reason behind muscle building and fat burning.
- Cottage Cheese: With the low-fat amount and high calcium, protein, vitamins which is great for a muscular body.
- Spinach: Spinach is filled with amino acids which are great for lean muscle gaining. Also, this would push your stamina for a great workout at the gym.
Find motivation for Yourself for Happy Health
When it comes to fitness, most of us lack the motivation to keep on going, so it is very much important for the happy health of India to find a reason and a good enough motivation to keep the will boosted.
The best way is to find your health idol who would push you mentally to keep going on downtimes (speaking from personal experience)
I found this list of the top youtube channels with the best Indian health trainers which you could follow and they could provide you with great knowledge and motivation.